* Following production instructions for each part
* Following work instructions for each process
* Completing visual and quality checks as required
* Escalating any issues to direct supervisor
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Computer skills to enter quality checks and read electronic instructions
* Communication skills
* Willing to be a part of a team
For this position we offer a minimum annual salary of $33, 841 / Year ($14.80 - $17.00 / Hour) Euros, plus social benefits and possible bonuses. Especially qualified and experienced candidates will be offered overpay.
Miba is one of the leading strategic partners to the international engine and automotive industries, from providers in the fields of energy generation and transmission, in the oil and gas industry as well as in plant engineering. Our product portfolio includes sintered components, engine and industrial bearings, friction materials, power electronics components and coatings, used around the world in motor vehicles, trains, ships, aircraft, power plants, refineries, compressors and industrial pumps.