Miba promotes passion for success.”
international engine and automotive industry.
- 5 years of machining experience required
- Responsible for the accurate machining of production tooling and support tooling.
- Computer skills are a must in order to create efficient machining programs. MasterCam and WorkNC are our CAM software used, along with Microsoft Office.
- You must have a good understanding of GD&T.
- You will be cutting tool steel in the heat treated state (58 Hrc.).
- Responsible for the measurement of your work using the metric system and metric measuring tools.
- You will be responsible for running multiple machines simultaneously.
- You will be responsible for creating efficient CAM programs to machine tooling.
- Must be capable of running all equipment inside the tool shop to produce and repair production tooling.
- Must be tolerant to an ever changing work schedule.
- Support Production and the Tool Shop in all things related to tooling.
- Maintain inventory of supplies needed to do your job.
- Track work performed on tooling using the SAP internal rework form and confirm the operations in SAP.
- Maintain 5s in your work area and designated area.
- Other task as assigned by supervisor.