Miba promotes passion for success.”
international engine and automotive industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Materials, or Metallurgical Engineering
- Project management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to creative unique soloutions and work actively on a diverse team
- Participate in various benchmarking projects with other Miba Sinter Group Plants
- Perform failure analysis as needed using SEM and other methods
- Investigate and develop new processes :( i.e. supplier rubberizing of engine sprockets, new heat treat processes such as Low pressure carb/Gas quench, etc.)
- Develop part strength standards and work instructions for production and parts under development using Lab compression tester.