international engine and automotive industry.
- Performing numerical simulations using standard simulation software
- Evaluation of new simulation tools and developing new design standards for such tools
- Participation in continuous improvement project
- Write simulation reports of bearing performance (with coordination from Application Engineers)
- Assisting in new process and material design/development
- Continuous education for required tasks
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of required simulation tools
- Knowledge of material testing equipment
- Able to make decisions
- Willing to Travel
- Plans, directs and coordinates numerical simulations required to assist application engineers in the design and evaluation of bearings in our customers’ equipment.
- Preparation and evaluation with appropriate written documents displaying the results of various performance simulations (including NHD and Thrust washer simulations)
- Development and evaluation of new numerical simulations for bearings designed within Miba up to and including new design guidelines to bridge gap from old simulation tools to new ones.
- Specify, design, order and maintain all necessary computer equipment required to perform all required tasks
- Assist in new process and material design.