Miba promotes passion for success.”
international engine and automotive industry.
Master Planner & SAP PP Key User
- University degree - IT or engineering major (5)
- At least 3 years demand planning, production planning or related experience. (5)
- SAP and Cronet experience are preferred. (4)
- Lean knowledge:5S, Waste & Value... VSM experience is one big advantage. (5)
- Very good understanding of ERP logic. (5)
- English skill, both written and oral. (5)
- Team player. (4)
- Excellent communication and coordination skill. (5)
- Diligent (5)
- Honest (5)
- Overall responsibility for production planning concept.
- Lead the team of production planners.
- Make production planning in defined areas, follow the delivery status.
- Plan and follow outsource machining activities.
- Coordinate production planning in case of capacity constraints.
- Release order to purchase raw material and other inderect material based on production plan and MRP run.
- Lead or participate in Lean activities (e.g. VSM) to continuously improve the Flow and eliminate waste (eg.inventory control, shorten lead time...).
- Perform Lean activities to guarantee efficient planning processes.
- Guarantee proper usage of IT systems (SAP, Cronet) for planning work.
- Data maintenance and accuracy improvement in IT systems (SAP, Cronet).
- Training of other SAP PP users, training documentation.
- Work within Miba Sinter Division network of master planners and key users to continuously improve the planning system and IT support.
- Closely cooperate with Supply Chain Manager for SCM system topics.
- Balance production utilization, material flow and OTD.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor