Miba promotes passion for success.”
international engine and automotive industry.
- University or above, Major in Mechanical or material engineering; Minimum 2 years’ experience in Automotive industry or mechanical industry.
- Experience with powder metallurgy industry (sinter metal) is preferred
- Knowledge of Automotive quality system such as QS9000, ISO/TS16949; Good command of Quality tools: PPAP, APQP,SPC,MSA,SPC;Skill in FMEA
- Good statistical process control knowledge;Solid knowledge in GD&T
- Project experience with OEMs, such as VW, GM, PSA is preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Excellent communicator and team work spirit
- Establish and strengthen personal relationships with the quality representatives at the customers;Carry out internal, supplier and customer audits
- Check drawings for measuring issues;
- Prepare internal and external quality documentation according to customer requirements (inspection plan, measuring equipment plan, ...)
- Measuring and packaging of prototypes; Approval of bought-out parts for new developments (supplier samples)
- Operating and control of FMEA/CP;Operating and control of statistical methods (machine capability)
- Prepare internal and external quality documentation according to customer
- Requirements (process plan, measuring equipment, initial sample documentation, ...) Other job assigned by supervisor.